KungFu Fighting
To all u guys out there who enjoy martial arts movies...
This one is from some movie, lots of bones breaking - matrix without the effects!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/213890/tahi_dragon_extreme/
This one is amateur stuff. But still a treat to watch. These guys have amazing skill and very good camera work for amateur stuff!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/294452/return_to_hk_2/
This one is from some movie, lots of bones breaking - matrix without the effects!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/213890/tahi_dragon_extreme/
This one is amateur stuff. But still a treat to watch. These guys have amazing skill and very good camera work for amateur stuff!
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/294452/return_to_hk_2/



thanx for stopping by :)
Posted by
~*. D E E P A .* ~ |
12:42 PM
Hi, I came across your colection of poems ( and listent to them too... awesome) though Google's cache However when i tried to access the url, i got the message that its for invited readers only
Thanks to google.. i was able to read and listen to some wondeful compositions there at Bhikre lamhe
didnt know how else to reach you, so picked this url from u r profile
Good luck to you
God Bless
Deepa
Posted by
Deepa |
10:34 PM
Hey good to see you on my blog today :)! and Thanks for all your wishes.
I tried to come to your bikhre lamhe but I had no invitation :( thats so bad...even today I cant go...you need to give me access... :) what say?
Take care and what happened to your writing thing...?
Hope you are doing great
Cheers
Posted by
Dawn |
5:02 PM